Disposable Anti-Fog Face Shield, Protective Full Face Protection, One-Size Fits All, FDA Approved – Kishkindha Healthcare
If you are looking for full-length wrap-around face protection that safeguards against splatters and aerosols, our lightweight disposable face shields are a perfect choice. These products are made with an optically clear polyester and fit over glasses to avoid interfering with your clarity when working. The anti-fog face shield is held in place using an elastic headband which is outlined against your head using foam.
Single-use face shields are ideal for Doctors, Dentists, and others dealing with hazards from blood or other bodily fluids. A large wrap-around face shield adds an extra layer of protection on top of respiratory protection. Face shields can help prevent touching face coverings underneath and help stop the spread of contagions. As well as protecting eyes and ears from sprays, sneezes, and coughs.
Kishkindha Healthcare is an American owned manufacturer, made from the highest quality raw materials from India.
- Optically clear polyester medical face shield provides an increased level of protection from splashes, sprays, and splatter of bodily fluids while retaining maximum visibility.
- Latex-free elastic headband with contoured foam strip rests comfortably against your forehead without slipping.
- Can be worn with or without glasses.
- Help reduce incidental face touching.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- Anti-fog. Latex-free.
- Size: 13.0 L" x 8.6" W. One size fits most.
- Packaged 25 Full-Length face shields per box.
- All materials are Latex Free, Heavy Metal Free, PVC and DEHP Free
ANS : ASTM Level 1: Ideal for procedures in which there is low risk of fluid exposure (no splashes or sprays expected)
Q. What makes our products unique?
ANS : All our products are researched, developed & certified by FDA approved and have been tested in accordance with ASTM F2100-19 and ISO 10993-510.
Q. Where are these made(origin of the mask)?
ANS : • Made in India.
Q. Are these masks true ASTM level 1?
ANS :Yes, we have been selling Level 1 face masks for about 10 years and our all product have proper certification and Lab tested report.
Q. How Many Layers in Level 1?
ANS :3 Ply.