Kishkindha Healthcare’s Respirator Mask is N95 NIOSH tested for bacteria and particle filtration over 95% and form-fitting of the face. Kishkindha Healthcare’s respirator masks are foldable, easy to store and can adapt well to the wearer’s facial features. The mask is NIOSH and EN tested for FFP2 masks and functionalities such as penetration and breathing resistance meet or exceed the CDC and EN standards to filter out at least 95% of airborne particles at a particle size of 0.3 microns. This respirator comes with a padded nosepiece for increased comfort.
N95 is close to home defensive gear that offers an extremely high grade of security by successfully obstructing the microorganisms, dust, and other particulate matter, for example, microdroplets, contaminations, and so on to give viable undertaking against them. Its sifting facepiece respirator usually truncated N95 respirator is a particulate-separating facepiece respirator. Fit testing is a basic segment of a respiratory security program at whatever point laborers utilize tight-fitting respirators requires an underlying respirator fit test to recognize the right model, style, and size respirator for every specialist; too, as yearly fit tests.
Kishkindha Healthcare’s Respirator Masks are individually sealed in retail packaging with retail hook holes for easy customer faced hanging.
HILDR Group is an authorized distributor for Kishkindha Healthcare. We handle all warehousing, distribution and fulfilment out of our facility in Oklahoma and Los Angeles. Supply chain security is one of our highest priorities.
- PP Non-woven spun bound fabric and high-efficiency low-resistance melt-blown fabric make up the 4 layers.
- Headbands: Latex-free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal w/ padded foam inside mask for increased comfort.
Q. What is an ASTM Level 1 mask?
ANS : ASTM Level 1: Ideal for procedures in which there is low risk of fluid exposure (no splashes or sprays expected)
Q. What makes our products unique?
ANS : All our products are researched, developed & certified by FDA approved and have been tested in accordance with ASTM F2100-19 and ISO 10993-510.
Q. Where are these made(origin of the mask)?
ANS : • Made in India.
Q. Are these masks true ASTM level 1?
ANS :Yes, we have been selling Level 1 face masks for about 10 years and our all product have proper certification and Lab tested report.
Q. How Many Layers in Level 1?
ANS :3 Ply.
The N95 mask is a respirator and is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection. Kishkindha Healthcare’s is a foldable style respirator mask, which allows for ease of storage and transportation. One size available - fits most adults. Individually sealed in retail packaging.
- FDA, BIS and CE approved
- Factory is GMP, ISO and BIS certified
- Filters at least 95% of airborne particles help prevent diseases and infections.
- Industrial grade N95 tested mask
- Two strap earloop design helps provide a secure seal.
- The straps on the respirator are completely latex-free.
- Adjustable, metal nosepiece for comfort and quality.
- Designed with ultrasonic welding technology for maximum comfort and long-term wear.
- Material: High-efficiency spun bound & melt-blown non-woven fabric.
- Glue-free and odourless face mask.